|FOXNews.com - Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.
- Settlements for 2 men over police officer's use of stun gun
Two men hit with a stun gun by the same South Carolina police officer who killed a black motorist will get almost ,000 combined for dropping their lawsuits against North Charleston.
- Trawler captain evacuated by Coast Guard off Virginia coast
A Coast Guard helicopter crew has conducted a medical evacuation off the coast of Virginia after receiving an emergency alert from a fishing vessel.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
Authorities say a Montana man was shot and killed on a Las Vegas bus before the gunman barricaded himself in the vehicle, shutting down the Strip for hours.
- Emails show missing Tennessee teacher, student had 'romantic interest,' officials say
Investigators combing the country for a 50-year-old teacher who is believed to have absconded with his 15-year-old former student say the pair had a “romantic interest in each other.”
- Illegal immigrant charged in kidnapping of Texas woman
An illegal immigrant tied up a Texas woman, forced her into her car and tried to drive off with her on Wednesday, however, the woman was able to escape and eventually helped lead authorities to the suspected attacker, officials said.
- Cincinnati nightclub shooting: 1 dead, 15 people injured
Several unidentified shooters opened fire at a Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday, killing one person and wounding 15 others, officials said.
- Coroner identifies 2 adults, 2 children killed in California
Authorities have released the identities of four people killed in a quiet Northern California neighborhood.
- World War II vet gets Purple Heart after waiting more than seven decades
Oscar Davis Jr.’s 72-year wait is finally over.
- Massachusetts sixth-grader going to bus stop cited for trespassing
A sixth-grader in Massachusetts was served by police with no-trespass orders after neighbors grew wary of the girl cutting through their properties to get to and from her school bus stop.
- 92-year-old NC man receives Purple Heart earned in WWII
A 92-year-old North Carolina man has finally received the Purple Heart he earned more than 70 years ago while fighting in Belgium during World War II.
- 1 killed when car goes airborne, strikes ceiling of tunnel
Authorities say one person was killed and another was injured after the car they were in went airborne and struck the ceiling of a tunnel in Boston.
- Colorado high school student murders: New arrests made, police say
The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office made four more arrests in the deaths of two teenagers. The announcement came as the family of one of the victims held his funeral Saturday.
- 4-year-old gets star treatment as honorary Boston police officer
A 4-year-old was smiling ear to ear Saturday while he got to be an honorary Boston Police officer for the day and member of their basketball team at a local cancer research fundraiser.
- Ahoy, justices! Floating home case winner back to high court
Fane Lozman beat long odds when the U.S. Supreme Court agreed with him in 2013 that his floating home was a house, not a vessel subject to seizure by the city of Riviera Beach, Florida.
- Bigfoot blamed in Idaho car crash
A northern Idaho woman told police she crashed into a deer because she was distracted by a sasquatch in her rearview mirror.
- Trump's border-wall proposal faces many obstacles
President Donald Trump has now laid out exactly what he wants in the "big, beautiful wall" that he's promised to build on the U.S.-Mexico border.
- The Latest: Police: At least 2 shooters at Cincinnati club
The Latest on the nightclub shooting in Cincinnati (all times local): 5:45 a.m.
- 15 people shot, 1 killed at Cincinnati nightclub
Police say 15 people were shot and one person was killed when gunfire erupted at a Cincinnati nightclub.
- Storms to take aim at Plains in turbulent week of weather
Storms packing tree-tumbling winds and car-denting hail could strike parts of the Plains on Sunday, the latest round in a turbulent week of wild weather across the Midwest and the South, forecasters said.
- Alabama officials: 2 teens, 2 adults killed in small plane crash
Authorities in Alabama say two teenagers and two adults have been killed in a small plane crash.